Tooth Replacement Solutions for Parker, CO
Living with tooth loss can involve a slew of daily challenges and frustrations. The tooth replacement industry has experienced incredible growth and innovation in recent years due to increased demand for dental implant procedures. Thankfully, Signature Smiles Dentistry offers All-on-4 dental implants to anyone in the Parker, CO looking for a solution. All-on-4 dental implants are truly the latest and greatest in tooth replacement procedures.
All-on-4 Dental Implants – The Best in the Business
With just four strategically placed implants, the All-on-4 method provides a full set of replacements for the entire upper or lower set of teeth. After your initial consultation with our team of caring dental staff, we’ll be able to review your options for tooth replacement. If All-on-4 dental implants are the best option for you, you’re in luck. This affordable procedure is minimally invasive and often only requires local anesthesia. Occasionally, removal of the remaining teeth may be required depending on their state of decay. Nothing beats the convenience of being able to accomplish this amazing dental restoration feat in a single appointment. No bone grafting is needed, and you can leave your appointment with an entirely new set of teeth that look and act like the real thing.
The Affordable Alternative to Traditional Implants
Giving yourself the gift of a perfect smile shouldn’t have to break the bank. At Signature Smiles Dentistry, we are proud to offer affordable dental implant and denture solutions for anyone looking to make the leap. We have 0% financing options available and are willing to work with you to find a payment plan that fits with your financial situation. Let us know about any questions or concerns you may have about cost!
Helping You Find Your Perfect Solution
When approaching your long-term smile transformation goals, the options presented to you may seem endless and confusing to navigate. Partial or immediate dentures can serve as convenient options for anyone looking for a removable, temporary fix. If you’re hoping for a more permanent solution, overdentures, implants, and conventional and anchored dentures each have their own list of benefits. No matter your concerns, our team is ready to help you find an affordable solution that works for your lifestyle.
Affordable Denture Solutions
Full Denture Options
Handcrafted from natural, high quality materials, these denture options are ideal for anyone in need of a custom replacement solution for their full set of teeth.
- Conventional Dentures: This incredibly comfortable option is constructed after all teeth have been removed. Once the gums have completed the healing process, which takes about 12 weeks, conventional dentures are ready for placement. Allowing this time before placement often gives you a comfortable, precise fit without the need of re-adjustment.
- Immediate Dentures: This denture option is made prior to any tooth removal procedure and is considered the quickest fix for your tooth loss concerns. Immediately after all teeth have been removed, these dentures can be placed onto the gums. For comfort purposes, they may need to be re-adjusted or switched out for conventional dentures as the gums underneath shift and heal over time.
- Overdentures: Overdentures are a type of dental prosthetic secured by either the roots of your natural teeth or specialized implants. They are incredibly stable and eliminate any concerns you may have of your dentures shifting out of place.
- Denture Implants: After a minor surgical procedure, implants in either the upper or lower jaw are anchored to the full set of dentures. This added support allows for increased strength, stability, and confidence in your smile.
These partial coverage options include one or more false teeth attached to a natural gum-colored base. This may be a good option for anyone in Parker, CO needing a tooth replacement option when some of their natural teeth still remain.
- Removable Dentures: This partial denture option is custom-built to fit each patient’s individual needs. Removable dentures attach to the remaining teeth through a hidden metal framework and clasps. They snap on to fill the void of missing teeth and give you the full smile you’re looking for. To avoid any possible hassle, they can be easily removed for cleaning and eating.