Dentures You Can Afford
Tooth Loss – A Problem of the Past
Tooth loss can happen for a number of reasons and can result in immense stress for some people. According to Louisiana State University, nearly 70 percent of adults have lost one or more permanent teeth by the time they reach age 44. Furthermore, nearly 25 percent of adults lose all of their natural teeth by the time they are 74. Despite the fact that tooth loss is an incredibly common struggle, it often brings about a sense of shame. People may experience a major hit to their self-confidence or feel the urge to hide their smile. The fear of financial stress often goes hand in hand with the thought of replacing missing teeth, as well. Luckily, Signature Smiles Dentistry in Parker, CO has several incredibly convenient denture options to fit your every need.
Restore Your Smile, Restore Your Confidence
Our affordable dentures at Signature Smiles Dentistry are nearly indistinguishable from natural teeth and gums – neither you nor anyone you meet will be able to tell the difference! After an initial consultation, the application process is completed quickly and easily. You’ll be getting back to a life of comfortable eating, speaking, and smiling in no time! After working with the caring team at Signature Smiles Dentistry, you’ll be proud to show off your youthful smile to the Parker, CO community and beyond.
Numerous Options for a Tried and True Solution
We refuse to provide the Parker, CO community with anything less than the best dentures in the business. All of our custom, affordable denture options are handcrafted with care. Take a look at what we have to offer and contact us today to get started.
Full Denture Options
Handcrafted from natural, high quality materials, these denture options are ideal for anyone in need of a custom replacement solution for their full set of teeth.
- Conventional Dentures: This incredibly comfortable option is constructed after all teeth have been removed. Once the gums have completed the healing process, which takes about 12 weeks, conventional dentures are ready for placement. Allowing this time before placement often gives you a comfortable, precise fit without the need of re-adjustment.
- Immediate Dentures: This denture option is made prior to any tooth removal procedure and is considered the quickest fix for your tooth loss concerns. Immediately after all teeth have been removed, these dentures can be placed onto the gums. For comfort purposes, they may need to be re-adjusted or switched out for conventional dentures as the gums underneath shift and heal over time.
- Overdentures: Overdentures are a type of dental prosthetic secured by either the roots of your natural teeth or specialized implants. They are incredibly stable and eliminate any concerns you may have of your dentures shifting out of place.
- Denture Implants: After a minor surgical procedure, implants in either the upper or lower jaw are anchored to the full set of dentures. This added support allows for increased strength, stability, and confidence in your smile.
These partial coverage options include one or more false teeth attached to a natural gum-colored base. This may be a good option for anyone in Parker, CO needing a tooth replacement option when some of their natural teeth still remain.
- Removable Dentures: This partial denture option is custom-built to fit each patient’s individual needs. Removable dentures attach to the remaining teeth through a hidden metal framework and clasps. They snap on to fill the void of missing teeth and give you the full smile you’re looking for. To avoid any possible hassle, they can be easily removed for cleaning and eating.