Dear Valued New & Existing Patients
Our office is currently open and we’re proud to announce the following expanded services to accommodate our patients through this difficult period:
- We will continue to treat patients with any Emergency or Urgent Dental Care needs. Call to make an appointment or click “Schedule Online” above.
- Patients are invited to call or text 720-722-3792 for dental care concerns or questions at any time during the day.
- Last but not least, for any patients who are unable or uncomfortable with leaving their homes, we’re offering Virtual Dental Appointments.
COVID-19 Safety Measures
At Signature Smiles Dentistry, the safety and well-being of our patients remain our primary focus. In an effort to protect the health of our dental patients and staff as the COVID-19 coronavirus situation continues to evolve, our dental practice is taking the following steps to ensure that our Parker, CO dental clinic remains a safe, trusted place for our patients to receive dental care.
- We have always followed strict protocols in our office to maintain a comfortable and clean environment for our patients. We have added some extra precautions during this pandemic.
- We will continue to see patients if they are not showing symptoms such as fever, persistent coughing, shortness of breath, difficulty breathing, sore throat, body aches, chills, or lack of taste or smell.
- Patient Screening: Upon arrival, we’ll be conducting forehead thermometer temperature checks on everyone prior to entering the office. Anyone with a temperature of 100.4 or higher, will be rescheduled.
- Patients Only: will be permitted into the office with the exception of our younger patients. In those cases, we’ll allow only one (1) parent or childcare provider to enter with the patient
- Remote Check-In: Please text our office at 720-722-3792 when you are in the parking lot. Our receptionist will direct you with our next step. We request that patients wait in their vehicles in order to limit the number of people in the office at any given time. Our receptionist will come and get you when we are ready to see you.
- Sanitizing & Disinfecting: All public spaces, including treatment rooms, restrooms, and waiting-rooms are being sanitized with Medical-Grade Disinfectant sprays after every patient is seen (per CDC guidelines), including high touch areas such as chairs, counters, and equipment.
- Sterile Instruments: Dental instruments are steam heat and pressure sterilized after every patient. CDC protocols are strictly adhered to in assuring proper sterilization of dental instruments.
- Staff Screening: No staff with a temperature of 100.0 F or higher, or showing symptoms such as fever, coughing, shortness of breath, trouble breathing, sore throat, body aches, chills, or lack of smell or taste will be permitted in the practice. In addition, any staff member that has traveled to a CDC Level 2 or 3 region will be required to self-quarantine before returning to work, although we are highly recommending team members not travel at this time.
We value your trust and will continue to monitor the COVID-19 situation, adapting precautionary measures where needed.